(Well after having spent over a half hour trying to upload scene 1 I've decided that its not worth my time and yours so we're just gonna skip it.) So I have finally gotten Patrick, Stewart, and Junior up and moving, although not as gracefully as I would ultimately like (ah gotta love those deadlines). I'm quite surprised, I must admit, at how different Flash animation is from Maya's 3D animation and I'm not just talking about the additional dimension. Yes they both use key frames, but the tweening in Flash is so peculiar compared to the tweening in Maya that it takes some getting used to. If you couldn't tell I prefer the tweening in Maya more- it's much more natural, Flash tends to be very logical and literal. So far I have no sound (that is still in the works) but I have the first scene completed and part of the second- enjoy!
This is scene 2. Patrick disappears simply because I haven't nested the trip movie clip yet, but four hours working in Flash is a killer. I swear I'll get on that one tomorrow!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay!!!
I don't understand any of that flash/maya mumbojumbo but I like what you did!
Post a Comment